Cleaning of glass dishes

Release time:


Ordinary glass tableware is not completely reliable. In a specific environment that is immersed in water for a long time, it will produce a "mold" phenomenon. This is because the glass is eroded by water for a long time, and the sodium silicate in the glass reacts with carbon dioxide in the air to form white carbonic acid crystals, which are harmful to human health. The way to get rid of these carbonic acid crystals is to wash them with alkaline detergents. Although ordinary glass may also contain trace amounts of lead, it is not harmful to health under normal use. If you are worried, soak ordinary glass tableware in vinegar water before use to make the lead precipitate out. For acidic beverages or food, use ordinary glassware and try to avoid lead-containing glassware.